Monday, October 13, 2008

Let's Hate!


John McCain's negative campaigning is now hurting McCain himself. But what really bothers me is how willing people are to demonize the opposition's candidate. I have voted for both Democratic and Republican candidates in the past, but I never thought the person I was Not voting for was evil or a terrorist. Watch this clip now and you will find out what I am talking about. This kind of hatred is bad for the country. Do you think Obama is a terrorist? I certainly don't and I will proudly vote for him.


Comments:
I really like your 10th Class examination article.
 
Your post is very good. I found this post very helpful. In this article, you will find out how to fix an invalid facebook messenger camera. You can read the article facebook messenger camera not working provided to find the solution for your webcam rating.

 
Thank you for sharing such a nice blog.
synogut reviews

 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?